Did we find.....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanville, Nov 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

Sorry gunny

Finnegan looked a LOT better than Reynaldo has ever looked.

2. yes finnegan has, and hes got the speed to stay with anyone he ran a 4.33 at the nfl combine so hes super fast, and he made plays consistently today, and also helped out in the run support a lot

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

oh god GhostZ is becoming the GoTitans.com version of Raider90210

4. what does that mean?

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

if you ever saw one of his posts you'd know.

6. well considering i dont have one of his posts y dont u just tell me

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

that is why we have a search function

basically when he was talking up one of his Raider busts as a future hall of famer (ahh Teyo Johnson, classic times). He would say their name, weight, 40 time and height and how they would be a star for years.

8. oh i c, but i was just pointing out that hes fast enough to stay with all of the WRs in the league, but he has to do more than what he did today to be a hall of famer, and like u said it has to be done game in and game out, not just one game

9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Search wouldn't work on raider90210.

10. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Amen on Raider90210, or whatever, that guy is annoying as @$@#$.

Finnegan played HARD today. I saw a spark. That guy has done nothing but improve all year, and he almost had a well deserved INT today. Great guy, he earned the right to keep the spot another week.

This is what I want to see. Give the young, hungry guys a chance. They play hard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar