Did we get the best WR from Baylor?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Jul 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Rumors are that Josh Gordon was more talented than wright! What do you guys think? Did anyone get the chance to see him play at Baylor?

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Never heard of him.

No, he is not better than Wright.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Hes big and smokes weed, thats all i know about him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Yeah. He was good. He was their big play guy. I think Wright had like 950 yards and 7 TD's and Gordon had like 750 yards and 7 TD's. The difference is that Wright had twice as many catches.

5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

my only problem is that, I just Wright as a Nate Washington with just a little more upside. Thats it. I dont believe that he was the best WR or option available at that time.

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

The kid doesn't have much experience but is built like Kenny Britt.
    Probably not going to make an early impact like I think Wright can but probably has some upside.

Terrance Williamswill probably be a 1st round pick next year from Baylor (6'1, 205) so if we want to argue who is the best Baylor WR he might be the guy we should talk about. Still, he played in the same offense with the same QB last year and his stats were significantly less impressive than Wrights (59 catches, 957 yards). Wright had over 100 catches for over 1600 yards last year.

7. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

Just a little bit off on Wright's numbers.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I was comparing the previous season when they played together.

9. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I think he started for less than a year in college and got kicked out for drugs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar