Did we really?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Nov 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Did we really get beat by the Dolphins or was it just a bad dream?

Looking at them right now against the Bears and they look absolutely horrible.

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

We also lost to Denver..and a 3rd string Pitt QB..so..pretty standard stuff for us if you ask me. Play down to bad opponents..

3. PorcupineTree

PorcupineTree Starter

Pretty much tells you all you need to know about the Titans sorry A** defense. They were pretty well torched by a guy who had been riding a really bad streak coming into that game and by a back-back-back up QB who looks pathetic out there tonight.

If anyone seriously thinks this Titans team with the garbage defense we have is going anywhere beyond another 7-9, 8-8, 9-7 year your crazy... The first step in solving a problem is recognizing you've got one and the defense is numero uno problem on this team, sadly the offense has slowly started to slip back into mediocres-ville again so we are likely sunk... Hate to be Debbie Downer but I fear the writing has been on the wall the last couple of games...

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. tenforthewin

tenforthewin Camp Fodder

In Fisherball you play down to your opponent oftentimes. There's no reason this D shouldnt be better than it is. Way too much talent on that side of the ball. If Fisher has to take the reigns from that functional retard Cecil then so be it. Though I doubt he'll do it he's too loyal.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Where's all this talent? Griffin, Finnegan and Brown are the only ones in the top ten at their respective positions(I think Brown is debatable).

The 2008/2009 defenses were special. How many of the same guys do we have from those defenses? 5? The rest have been replaced with young, inexperienced guys or scrubs.

I think it will be another two years until we see defensive performances like the ones we saw those two years.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yeah that 59 point the D allowed in Boston was really special

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

We lose to the crappy teams in the NFL but we play good ball verse the top tier teams in the league

8. tenforthewin

tenforthewin Camp Fodder

Well I'm not saying we're the steelers, but Jason Jones is very talented. All the guys you mentioned. Tulloch was at or near the top of the league in tackles. Even though he's not great in pass coverage. If we can get David Thornton back (if he's healthy) and play him situationally I think that could help, he's a solid player.

9. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

The defense was fine, until we turned the ball over in our own zone, and left them on the field the entire game...

10. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

Really fine? I believe our last 2 loses TE have killed us

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar