Did Whiz just tip his hand at our #2 draft pick?!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by cdubbs2121, Dec 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Who couldn't say that..
    If they get Hill/Bernard going I think they beat Indy.

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I am not even gonna lie. I laughed my asss off to this. Nice @cdubbs2121 !

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

So Whiz took a job at McDonalds?

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I'm talking about how criminal a large part of his teams were in the past years, and his moderate lack of success is still heads above the Titans complete lack of success. Mostly focusing on the ragtag group of criminals they had in the '00s. They have cleaned up their act.

I'd be much happier as a Bengals fan, no doubt about it. The Vikings weren't horrible during the love boat years either.

#14 nickmsmith, Dec 30, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2014
  5. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Remember when Whiz at a choice between Detroit and Tennessee? I bet he regrets that every morning.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

he wanted control.. and a roster to mold. Be careful what you wish for.. Lions will blow it in the playoffs. They are guaranteed letdowns. I am nearly 30, and I was in 1st grade the last time that franchise won a playoff game.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

doubt it, he went out of his way to win those 2 games, I bet he sleeps well at night

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Bengals delinquent culture seemed to be under the microscope during that period but I honestly think a lot of other teams were in the same boat but either got lucky that it didn't go public or had a better system of hiding it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar