Did you see Fisher on NFL Total Access?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by H Man, Jul 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H Man

H Man Guest

Saw it last night. Rudder is in the water, and we seem to be on course.

Replay this hour.

2. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

what all did he say?! i missed it....

3. metal957

metal957 Starter

go to NFL.com and you can watch it in the right colum on the home page.

4. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Good stuff. LenDale is looking better than I thought he would at this point.

6. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

i like at about the 42nd second... when they announce vince and the crowed boos...
    vince has the look in his eye like "F*** you... still doubting... youll see"

7. H Man

H Man Guest

me too :)

8. H Man

H Man Guest

Sorry, got pulled away...family stuff. You've seen these links, I'm sure. Basically it was a feel good interview, but I think a genuinely sincere assessment of the team's status by the coach. One thing I particularly liked and had not thought of in a while is - one of the more positive aspects of the past couple of years is that our second and third year players got a ton of on-field experience...far more than most of their contemporaries.

Slide in a few select vets at key positions, and we might turn this thing around fairly quickly!! I'm pumped!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar