Breaking News diddy arrested. I thought i told you that we wont stop

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 520, Jun 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It took me far too long to realise what Flo-Rida actually said.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If they have a white guy name, they just need to add "La" to the front of it.

Sean Combs > LaSean Combs = Instablack.

Cody Braverman > LaCody Braverman = Instablack

Nick Smith > LaNick Smith = Instablack

And so on and so forth.

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Except Eston...it doesn't work for him.

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Eminem did cross my mind. I neglected to mention him because I can't stand him, and people treat him like a legend now.

In his heyday in the early 2000s, Outkast was making so much better music. I am not a rap fan, and they made music that made me a fan. Everything they came out with was golden, if not strange.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

IDK about that one, LaGunny sounds good tho.

The instant path to blackening your name is to add a letter "D" to the front of a name.

DCody
    Dnick
    DGunny

you dont even need the vowel, just the letter D and boom

but if youre real fancy you can add an a or e after the D and possibly not ruin all chances to get a job in 20 years...

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Ive seem em live a few times. Great shows
    They always hang out afterwards n chill w fans at whatever bar is closest

Also ftr atmosphere is 2 people. Slug raps ant produces. Ant might be the greatest producer to ever live

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Atmosphere is so underrated it isn't even funny. Its actually pretty insulting how people with something to say, never get heard.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Atmosphere is a group (Slug (the rapper) and Ant (the DJ/producer)), not a person. :\

That said, "When Life Gives You Lemons, You Paint That **** Gold" is, in my opinion, one of the top 5 albums of all time, with "Seven's Travels" being in at least the top 15. "Soutsiders" was also ridiculous good, and I'm not ashamed to admit that I teared up like a ***** when it hit me that Flicker was about Eyedea.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Atmosphere literally went from nothing to making it BIG as far as underground hip hop is concerned.

I mean how many rappers can say they never signed a deal to anyone but themselves and have been MTV. None really. But atmosphere.

10. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Not only that, but Rhymesayers is a damn good label that has put out some classic albums outside of the Atmosphere catalog (Grieves - "Together/Apart" and everything by Eyedea & Abilities, especially Eyedea's solo venture "The Many Faces of Oliver Hart").

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar