Didn't Tommy Smith promise us a winning franchise?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KillerTitanFan, Oct 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IceBurg

IceBurg Rookie

Alright.

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

That comment is uncalled for

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  3. IceBurg

IceBurg Rookie

But true.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
  4. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Are you always this racist? How about you find somewhere else to troll, punk.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. IceBurg

IceBurg Rookie

Mett is better than Mary at everything, including looks.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

And if you have twice as many negative ratings as posts you should be automatically banned. Iceburg is obvious troll who isn't even halfway clever or amusing. Really a blight on the forum.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Eh. Dude clearly wasn't as invested in the team as a President should have been. The dude really did nothing to help the direction of this franchise. He wanted to extend Munch for god's sake.

FTR I'm not saying we're any better off now but I sure as hell don't miss Tommy one bit. This fanbase deserves better from ownership/FO than we've had... pretty much ever.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I totally forgot about the Tommy Smith Era until this thread popped up. Wish it stayed that way.

9. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

No kidding. And the idiot calls 8MM an ugly native. Uhm, isn't every human being a native of somewhere?

10. KillerTitanFan

KillerTitanFan Starter

I know that Tommy gave up running things (as brief as they were), but he still seemed committed at the end to seeing the Titans be a better, winning team.

Right now I see the situation as a band-aid on a bullet wound. We have Underwood as an interim team president. Webster is a Reinfeldt disciple and clearly has no idea what he's doing.

At this point, we never should have let Floyd go in that regard........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar