Diehard fans should hope we lose out...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by HeadOnASwivel, Nov 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I disagree with hoping we lose out...that is just wrong. We can trade up in any given draft to get what we want if the trade is truly worth it (which this year I question anyway).

However, I do agree that Bud basically "knee-capped" Fisher with his "Can't we all just get along" comment. At this point, Fisher loses all credibility with the players when VY starts again, so he will be gone before that happens.

Alot of folks on this site will be very happy when that happens, and I will have mixed feelings. I agree that Fisher has been here for a long time and sometimes change is good, but I also struggle to understand, and agree with, all of the conspiracy theory BS that I read about him on this site. He is a good coach, IMO, and if/when he is gone we will miss certain aspects of what he has brought to this franchise.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Also, I'll be damned if we are gonna lay down and die rather than putting a definite end to the Texans season and Kubiak's career as a head coach.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar