Different team..same 'ol McNair

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by rock8titans, Sep 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

For everyone that was agaisnt the Titans not resigning McNair and thought the first two weeks were a sign that he still has it... The REAL McNair is showing his true colors now. He looks awful..poorly thrown passes, underthrown/overthrown, holding onto the ball too long. I mean seriously now, the Browns D isn't exactly a juggernaut.

Damn, I took the Ravens in the suicide pool too. He better snap out of it soon.

2. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

That game has a feel like McNair and Mason are going to bring that game back under the Ravens' W column. The Browns suddenly can't do squat.

3. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

McNair is going to need one of his way back classic 2 minute drives to pull this out. They paid him lego money to win these games.

4. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Hope you're right man, I'd hate to go out in week three.

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Well Charlie Frye is carving up the Raven's defence right now.

6. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

We need a 'McAllister' on the Titans.

7. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Ok McNair..show me you are not old news...

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Man, how does Frye drive them the length of the field only to throw an INT inside the 5? Must be heartbreaking to be a Browns fan.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

McNair has them in position. The dinosaur is still alive.

He avoided a couple sacks on the drive.

10. PhiSlammaJamma

Done. Ravens got it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar