Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Dinger needs to go.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by costarica2, Dec 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SchindlersFist Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    if we go for any running back im hoping it will be ronnie brown, the guy is just straight up versatile and whether anyone wants to say it or not dinger will probably be forced to take next year off, and we will likely be forced to find a new coordinator who will bring new ideas
  2. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,207
    Haven't we heard that before. Wasn't Chow supposed to bring in new ideas and a high-powered offense? Wasn't Dinger supposed to bring in new ideas and an even more high-powered offense than Chow?

And how come none of that ever happened? One word. Fisherball.
    2 people high five this.
  3. Mike.Inghram Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    lets talk about gay people
  4. costarica2 Banned forever

Moolah:
    $268
    Nop no one is talking about Rusty smith anymore that was so last week.
  5. World Peace n/a

Moolah:
    $3,659
    Sure, his comments were in bad taste but the underlying premise is true. Yes, I have faced a life threatening situation and I'd rather not talk about it in public forum. Don't take things written on the internet too personally and don't take yourself too seriously. I found a pic of CostaRica that will make you happy:

[IMG]
    1 people high five this.
  6. Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,229
    What's ridiculous is every year here people call for the firing of Titan assistant coach's,
    we hear,
    "Fire the OC...Fire the DC...Fire the Special Teams Coach...Fire the Trainer...Fire the Water Boy, etc, etc, etc"

Shut up and just Fire the Head Coach who hires the assistant's in the first place...:rolleyes:
    1 people high five this.
  7. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,207
    Too bad Bud won't ever give up on Jeff. He's lasted 17 years for a reason, I have no earthly idea what that reason might be but I just don't see Fisher being forced out. The only way I see Fisher leaving the Titans would be for him to ask out and I don't see that happening either.

So smart money tells me that Fish will be our coach and Vince will be our QB in 2011.
  8. Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $1,229
    Right, and he hired Les Miles (who people wanted fired)
    and Norm Chow (who people wanted fired)
    and Dinger TWICE (who people want fired)
    So what makes anyone think he will hire anyone better? In 17 years he hasn't,

So, my point is STOP calling for assistants to be fired every year and cut the snake off at the head...
    1 people high five this.
  9. World Peace n/a

Moolah:
    $3,659
    Fire everybody //thread ended.
  10. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,560
    I think the reason that twat-clot we have as a head coach is still here is because he's always "close". Like last year. After the 0-6 fiasco, he was pretty solid finishing 8-8, but this time it's the complete opposite. I think the only way he's back is if we make the playoffs. This is the time of year teams start building for next season by axing the coach responsible for needing to rebuild. I hope Bud is paying attention to what Dallas, and Minnesota just did, now Denver, next San Fran and so on. Because if we wait too long, we'll actually be hurt by it. That is, if a move is what Bud is willing to do.
    1 people high five this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.