Dinger needs to go.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by costarica2, Dec 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

Clean house.

2. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

No offense, but this argument is so worn out. Of course he isn't the one dropping passes or missing blocks. But by that logic we could just hire any high school football coaching staff and let them run their plays since an NFL coaching staff has no bearing on the performance of the players.

It's on the coaches to motivate the players to play their best just like it is my supervisors job to make sure I'm motivated and do my job to the best of my ability. If my boss didn't care, then I'd just clock in and get paid for minimal effort.

A coaches job isn't just calling plays. As some one else pointed out, any kid that's good at Madden could do that.

The thing is, Fisher is the guy that hires these assistants that aren't getting the best out of the players. He's the head guy. If his staff isn't motivated enough to do their job, then Jeff isn't doing his job. Of course Jeff can't/won't fire Mike due to his cancer and I won't blame him for that, but Jeff's loyalty will be the end of his tenure here eventually.

I agree with the other poster that Mike shouldn't even be coaching right now. He should be focused on getting better and then come back to football.

Being the 12th man is an addition to a team. Cheering your heart out isn't going to turn a 5-7 team into an instant powerhouse overnight. If this team doesn't want to give it their all already, then being really loud isn't going to change much.

Also, I don't think most fans boo when the team struggles. Every team struggles nearly every game at some point. But I wouldn't even give this team the courtesy of saying they are struggling. That would imply that they're actually trying and just falling short. No, this team hasn't been giving as much effort/heart anymore.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Hilarious!

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Les Steckel...

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I just remembered LES...as in Less Offense...:ha:

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

fish face will be back in 2011, would cost BA $5m to watch him earn another $2-3m on TV sundays while he filters thru NFL offers for 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar