Dirty Deeds, Done Dirt Cheap

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by nickmsmith, Nov 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Just discovered Sia last night. She did a show where the band opened wearing blacklight-responsive suits that made them look like children's drawings....pretty cool. Outside of that she has songwriting credits all over the place., from rap to pop to indie to adult contemporary. She doesn't need stardom because she's working where the real money is.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

So the charges were dropped.

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Not all of them. Still faces a charge of "threatening to kill" which can bring 7 years. He'll probably get out of that too, though.

4. avvie

Between this and Malcolm's demetia, this is not how I expected one of the greatest rock bands of all time to go out.

5. nickmsmith

ACDC will live on as long as Angus and BJ do. I'm sure they'll keep it going as long as their heart and brain keep on working. Once one of them go, they may as well hang up the guitars.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Really? I heard (the other day) he was only up for drug charges.

7. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I have been a fan of AC/DC for longer than alot of folks on this board have been alive I would bet. I agree that Angus and BJ are the nucleus at this point, although BJ never quite has hit the level that Bon Scott did in the early days IMO. BJ hits the high notes, but Bon Scott had a better voice.

It is always tough to lose a long time member like Rudd, but he is replaceable.

8. avvie

That is a viewpoint that I have always heard but will never, ever understand. Scott always sounded like a completely ridiculous parody of rock singers. The debut of BJ is when they overtook the rock world and beyond.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  9. avvie

To reinforce my point, here is Yours Truly being a ridiculous parody of Bon Scott while dressing like a ridiculous parody of Cliff Williams at an all-AC/DC fundraising tribute:

10. nickmsmith

In honor of this thread I just played Shook Me All Night Long at this wedding I'm DJing. Great song. I do like BJ a lot better than BS. Lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar