Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Disconnect Hastened Palmer's Exit

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfan77, Nov 27, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,787
    Well, it is all fixed now. We have the legondary Dowell Loggains as our OC! Ever since his time at Arkansas where he broke the record for being the holder on the most field goals in team history I knew he was destined for something special. Look at the way players look up to him.....errrrrrrrrrr.. :sarcasm:

[IMG]
  2. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,648
    You got to give the dude a chance before you bash em bro...
  3. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,787
    I am tired of giving people a chance. Palmer, Gray, Much, Cecil, Vince......... This whole giving people a chance thing has not gone well lately :anon:
    GoT high fives this.
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,451

Both Jason McCourty and Altteraun Verner earned their jobs after rough starts. If not for 2nd chances neither of those two are starting.
  5. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,787
    Those are players, not coaches. And not coordinators. Players, young players, do get better. Coaches can too, but too much to risk. If we had a strong head coach I could see giving a nobody a chance at OC. But with an inexperienced head coach we need a strong OC.
  6. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,648
    Wah wah wah. Dude fereal? Hop on over to another train cuz you doin nothing but bringing this one down.
  7. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $361
    Nothing wrong with giving someone a chance now that the season is basically over and we don't have any playoff hopes. If he sucks, who cares. We weren't going anywhere anyway. If he shows good promise, then great. Better to start looking at options now than after the season.
    Ensconatus high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,000
    Everyone starts off by getting a chance.
    GoT high fives this.
  8. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $5,127

Do you like me THAT much? lol
    Gunny high fives this.