District 9

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Yossarian, Jul 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

the first trailer didn't do much for me. this one looks far more interesting

<object width="512" height="296"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/nrEp_C117qbb2IN2SylDSA"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/nrEp_C117qbb2IN2SylDSA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I agree. The first trailer was very meh, but now it looks pretty interesting. I like Peter Jackson a great deal for these type of films, so the fact that he's producing it is comforting. Reminds me a bit of Bad Taste in a way, I don't know why.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

This is actually the only trailer of this movie I've ever seen. It looks okay. Not sure it will be anything special, but I'll probably see it.

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

That's the same one I saw when I posted the "Onslaught of viral marketing" thread in the movie forum. Like I said, there needs to be one helluva plot twist, because so far I feel like I wrote the production outline for all I know about it so far.

5. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

This movie looks pretty good im gonna go see it hopefully It wont suck

6. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

It's getting superlative reviews from early screenings at Comicon. It's a good sign when the geeks like it.

7. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

I hope its good it looks awesome

8. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

It looks interesting, I want to see it. My only bit of caution is the dialogue with the aliens, I pray to God its not done cheesy or lame, make it believable and it'll be a good movie. And maybe explain how humans can understand them for once..

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Defiantly a Summer movie.

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I can tell you what happens.. There will be some sort of paradigm shift and it will find out that the aliens are really the good guys, and this will all be some sort of social commentary, blah blah blah

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar