Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Disturbing CJ Stat

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Oct 9, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,036
    Doesn't even matter at this point. The majority of the fanbase is already convinced CJ runs a 5.5 40.

He'll be released (only because the front office won't want to pay him when our OL is historically bad) and the fans we'll say "I told you he's done", then he'll go on to rush for 4,000 more yards on a team that isn't dysfunctional. Meanwhile the Titans are doomed for years of obscurity and failure...Dark days ahead boys...
  2. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,509
    you are retarded if you seriously think that we are getting rid of CJ after the season!
  3. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,509
    Yeah considering his best game was against one of the better defenses in the league!
  4. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,509
    F*** it! Lets trade everybody! Every Coach, Every player (except Locker)! That will for sure fix everything! hahaha It's so funny how the majority of Titans fans are. Ppl on here jump ship more than people that were stranded on the Titanic!
  5. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,207
    Serious question, how many first downs has the rest of the offense gotten?
  6. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,634
    81 including CJ's 16. Kendall has 14 and he's a WR.
    BiscoPhan11 high fives this.
  7. jkille Practice Squad

Moolah:
    $87
    noooo, i am a hardcore fan and i've been watching cj miss open lanes with my own eyes over and over, especially this year because i've been paying attention to that more. the majority is not on the o-line, although they are bad too, but cj is making them look even worse. imo, you're pretty crazy if you think that other top runners in the league could not have run through some of the holes our o-line has made this season. against the vikings i kept pausing during most of the run plays and about 1 out of 3 had an open lane that cj just plain missed. if it's not wide open right in front of his face he won't hit it. he's not seeing the field well and he's not finding the lanes being made for him. they're not always there, and there not always huge when they are there, but there's been enough room for a premiere running back to find a way through and get at least 3-4 YPC. right now cj has just 2.9 YPC.

i'd say it's 40% cj's fault, 30% o-line's fault, and 30% coaches fault for designing a bad run-blocking scheme and play calling.
  8. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,509
    Well if he hes not seeing the lanes then its the schemes fault. B/c he has never had a problem with that, and that is something you dont lose over freaking night!
  9. Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $301
    Kendall has 14 and he's a wr.....like that decreases the chances of getting first downs? Don't wideouts usually go about five to ten yards before catching the ball?

Yeah, wide receivers have a BETTER chance to get a first down.........
  10. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,634
    LOL no they don't, they touch the ball much much less.
    Titans Eternal and Jwill1919 high five this.