Ditka on the AFCS

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanMark, Sep 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Says today that the Texans will have the division clinched by Thanksgiving.

I think he has had one to many head injuries and it is a shame what he has become. I guess it is possible if the Titans just fall apart and the Texans play out of their mind and have no injuries.

Discuss.....

2. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

them guys go by what they seen the year before.

3. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

Ringer might not play today, if he cant Darius Reynaud has been doing a lot of 3rd down package work.

4. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I'd figure we would have just learned to ignore the talking heads jumping on the Texans bandwagon by now. How many times have we seen that and they completely fail to live up to expectations.

5. ProfessorD

ProfessorD Starter

Ditka has finally gone to the dark side of ESPN. He use to be the only one that half way made sense and use to pick the titans when all the rest of that "expert" (lol) panel would pick against us. I guess now I have absolutely no reason to watch ESPN since they hate the state of Tennessee so much. That includes college and pros. Hope both my Tennessee teams serve up hot crow all year long. Eat up ESPN!

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Doesn't surprise me.. look how tough our schedule is starting out. No body respects the Titans, even last year when we were a respectful team. We still were treated like nobodies.

7. xpmar9x

bill cowher believes the Titans are a playoff team. Woot.

8. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

uhh the Texans are pretty dang good. IDK about thanksgiving but I think they'll definitely clinch the division at some point.

9. xpmar9x

Woah, Phil Simms and Bill Cowher think we're playoff teams!

10. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

I think if they stay healthy they will, not by Thanksgiving though. Buts that a big question mark. I dont think the Texans are as good as some think. We shall see....

Boomer Esiason just picked the Titans to be a playoff team. Says he likes Locker but the Titans can still fall back on MH if Loker struggles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar