Divisional Playoff Weekend predictions...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Jan 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Refs are making sure the Packers get back to the Super Bowl.

That was the most obvious call ever and the Hellen Keller ref screwed the Giants big time.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Na$hville

Na$hville Veteran

Ray Charles could have seen that fumble man.

3. Na$hville

Na$hville Veteran

At least the Giants are saying f*ck the refs and are crushing right now. :)

Edit: The refs are still giving the Packers free penalty's... blow to the head roughing the passer?? Even the announcers are like WtF..

4. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Yeah, this is not pretty. Yesterday I flew back to Milwaukee and was on a shuttle bus with a guy and his son from Greenville, SC. They were on their way to Lambeau for the game. He was a lifelong Packer fan, and had never been to Green Bay.

I am guessing that his son and him are very cold right now (always warmer when you are winning).

5. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

Packers are getting help from the refs big time in this game. A nice phantom roughing the passer call gets them back in the game.

It literally is the Giants vs. the Pack and the refs

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

4/4 this week. huah!

Patriots vs 49ers should be a good super bowl

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

4-0

Thinking Pats v Giants atm. 49ers could beat giants though Not sure yet.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Well the refs really did try to get the Packers back to the Super Bowl, but the Giants were just too good. It was still a blowout even though the refs basically gave the Packers 2 TDs.

4/4 this week is pretty darn impressive. I was 2/4... knew I should've picked the Giants. I said I had a feeling they'd win the whole week leading up to the game.

I'm going with a rematch of Giants/Pats - and Giants will win again. I prefer 49ers of the remaining teams though.

9. Na$hville

Na$hville Veteran

Giants 49ers is gonna be a damn good game. Patriots will easily beat ravens imo.

10. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I dont care if its the 49ers or the Giants, I just dont want the ravens or pats to win another sb.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar