Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

do teams lie about the real injury....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VOLS_n_TITANS, Nov 19, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. VOLS_n_TITANS Rookie

Moolah:
    $107
    Ok i. think jake reinjured the injury from earlier in the season....i think munchak and company are covering themselves,because they don't want everyone to blame them for hurrying jake back....
  2. PorcupineTree Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $437
    Huh ? Did you just wake up from a loooong nap or something ? WTF are you talking about, he injured his foot, and is having surgery on that injury not his hip yo...
    TitansWillWin2 and Dman high five this.
  3. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,109
    He's been wearing a boot on the sidelines.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,814
    I think things like Turners injury and Ruuds injury were made up just to get them off the field and give them an excuse, but no way in hell is lockers injury made up or mislabeled purposely.
    GoT high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,891
    dont forget Amanos money grab too start the season - first session of first pratice of the season

riiiigggggghhhhhhht
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,948
    Conspiracy duh....
  5. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,674
    He's on IR. No reason to lie about anything. Not like opponents can target his injury. Dumb theory. Even more dumb when you realize a player would have no reason to go along with a coach lying to protect his own ass.