Do teams place to much value on position?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JMB54, Mar 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I've seen some mocks with Ramsey at 3 to SD to replace Weddle.
    A trade down would be nice but I think any team after us would take Ramsey except Cleveland.

Cleveland could trade for Jimmy G or Kaep and take Ramsey at 2.

If I was Robinson I'd take Ramsey at 1 and not think twice about it.

I have a feeling Luck bounces back and will be throwing all over us.

2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

My beloved at the time Bengals also traded the 5th pick in '95 along with their 2nd round pick to get the #1 and take Ki-Jana Carter.

That didn't work out so great when he absolutely shredded his knee on his 3rd preseason carry.

3. EnglandTitan66

EnglandTitan66 "The Plump Prince"

Ramsey is an outstanding prospect in , IMO , the key area of need on the team. Capable tackles are out there in FA. There is even one in the draft that will do the job in the third round IMO. No good drafting Bosa if teams are going to throw over his head to any one of the multiple targets running free in our secondary like last year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar