Do the Titans have anyone in place to actually make the tough decisions that need to be made?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Nov 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Evidence that losing and not making the playoffs is acceptable to whom?

C'mon guys, we are all pissed. Yesterday was vent and post irrational day. Monday should allow us to have clearer heads.

Find me one poster here that says losing to the Jags and not making the playoffs is acceptable. ONE.

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

We are talking about the FRANCHISE here.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea but they have their QB, we have this guy
    ponypower.jpg

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Alex1939

Riverman is not just talking about the franchise, read his post.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

You.

You want to defend this organization right now? You want to pretend it is "bad luck" we have lost to the three worst teams in the league, missed playoffs, spent money for an OL that still sucks, can't win at home against chitty teams.

It isn't "whining". It's recognizing reality. And those that suggest it is simply don't have nuts required to do what it takes to turn this around.

6. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

The last paragraph is what I responded to and that is indeed about the franchise.

7. Alex1939

Show me one post where I've done that. You just seem to have some complex where you must feel superior to other posters here. It's baffling.

If you need to make up stuff I said to feel better about yourself, a la RollTide style, go for it.

8. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

hey isn't there a chance he can string together a few good months....

a small tiny chance.....

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Well in other news kenny britt is tweeting at 110MPH today, and eating a twix.

I thought you should know..

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

WTF are you talking about? You stated I was "whining". Sounds to me like your the one who thinks they are "better" than everyone else or are at least agitated at the notion I think I think I'm better than you. It don't know what your talking about saying I'm "making stuff up".

Answer this without trying to redirect the answer as some slight toward me. Do you think we need to stick with Munchak as HC, Locker as a franchise QB, and Bruce Matthews as an OL coach?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar