Do we continue to open up the playbook after the success against the Cowboys?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Childress79, Oct 15, 2010.

?
  1. It was fine as it was,I love Fisherball

6.3%
  2. Develop into more balanced attack

93.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I would like to think that we will.

Personally I'm desperate for the revisions on offence to continue.

We just don't have the players to run Fisherball in terms of being able to grind out a 7 minute drive to play keep away.

Each time we've tried it we've had to punt it away without really using the clock or moving downfield.

Will we now evolve a little and become a balanced Offence or will we revert to type?

Monday can't come soon enough for me. Come on Fisher,play to win again.

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

The Titans have pretty much beat the Jags by running the ball. Look for that to continue.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I believe the run/pass ratio last week was very close to 50/50. What we saw though were more deep passes which, I think, needs to happen in order to open up the run game.

The Jags have struggled against the pass this season.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

If that works I'll be happy.

I just want us to find what works for each opponent and use it, make teams respect the run and the pass.

5. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

To answer your question.. absolutely not.

6. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Even if VY or a WR drops a deep pass it will backoff the D just a bit for CJ.Thats what I want to see.

7. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I'm not sure the Titans will have to against the Jags. For the rest of the season, they better continue to open things up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar