Do we draft a QB next year ?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

How long do you want this defense to dominate before they have a legitimate shot at a Superbowl? By giving Vince or whatever young QB "time to grow" we can almost guarantee this defense will not be in tact by the time that young QB matures.

In a league of free agency and frequent off-season moves, it's important to take advantage of your situations. Right now we have a top 3 defense, and our front office is not allowing us to take advantage and cash in on that dominant strength.

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Brett Favre is not the answer either ....... long term that is

I am not a supporter of a QB carousel

I am all for developing another franchise passer

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I don't see why we can't maintain our defense for years? I mean the Ravens have and their much older. Other than Kearse, Harper, and I guess KVB who on that defense is older? Besides it's not like Kearse and Harper are our big stars.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

and we have a winner. i don't think the browns want to part with quinn, but they definitely can't keep both quinn and anderson.

6. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

Do you believe vince doesn't love to win? Everytime we lose there's stories about how he's skipping out on post game interviews and everyone always talks about how poor his attitude is after a loss. Most people question the way he handles adversity but very rarely do I hear someone say he's not out there trying to win.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Ryan fitzpatrick will be a free agent next year he is playing on a one year contract.

I think he is worth a look. He could be one of those sleeper guys like a bulger, delhomne or warner.

Why not?

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

He's that Harvard dude right?

9. moose4now

moose4now Starter

You mean like having a veteran QB start in front of him for a couple year instead of rushing him (VY) and have him learn until he's ready, then you can trade the veteran? :wink2:

10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Maybe we should have just drafted Aaron Rogers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar