do we have the most cap space?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Feb 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

2. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

I've always heard we had in the top 2-3 in space. Reese kept saying that every week.

3. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

No i think we're #4.
    I found that on a website which has the values updated on a weekly basis. Can't find it now but i'll keep looking.

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

1st 2nd 3rd 4th does it matter? Were going to do good in FA wooooot

5. galaril

galaril Camp Fodder

6. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

From what I saw we should be number 1 after cutting Pillar.

7. galaril

galaril Camp Fodder

To be honest with most teams franchising the best players there doesn't seem to be a hello of alot in free agency to spend a ton of money on. Maybe Kerney and/or Clements. But, who wants to blow 13 million on a CB? Samuels was about the best target for us at CB and now he is franchised.

8. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

if we could get much lower numbers through the rest of the contract I wouldn't mind. It'd be better than going into the season $25 mil under the cap, that's just wasted space. If we don't get one of the big name guys this offseason, look for us to sign about half a dozen of the lesser knowns. If we've got the cap room, we should use it.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

the way it looks, we're going to have Finnegan and Hill as starting CBs. Really kills everything we'd hoped for.

10. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

We are up there, but it can change daily. Many teams are re-structuring existing contracts that free up cap space. So it is constantly changing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar