Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

do we have the most cap space?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Feb 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,505
  2. SupDawg Guest

I've always heard we had in the top 2-3 in space. Reese kept saying that every week.
  3. PitBull Bred to Brawl

Moolah:
    $8
    No i think we're #4.
    I found that on a website which has the values updated on a weekly basis. Can't find it now but i'll keep looking.
  4. RyansTitans Guest

1st 2nd 3rd 4th does it matter? Were going to do good in FA wooooot
  5. galaril Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
  6. theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Martin
    Moolah:
    $283
    From what I saw we should be number 1 after cutting Pillar.
  7. galaril Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    To be honest with most teams franchising the best players there doesn't seem to be a hello of alot in free agency to spend a ton of money on. Maybe Kerney and/or Clements. But, who wants to blow 13 million on a CB? Samuels was about the best target for us at CB and now he is franchised.
  8. oochymp Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    if we could get much lower numbers through the rest of the contract I wouldn't mind. It'd be better than going into the season $25 mil under the cap, that's just wasted space. If we don't get one of the big name guys this offseason, look for us to sign about half a dozen of the lesser knowns. If we've got the cap room, we should use it.
  9. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $16,003
    the way it looks, we're going to have Finnegan and Hill as starting CBs. Really kills everything we'd hoped for.
  10. skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Moolah:
    $18
    We are up there, but it can change daily. Many teams are re-structuring existing contracts that free up cap space. So it is constantly changing.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.