Do we like Amie Wells better than Mike Keith?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, May 22, 2013.

1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Anyone who frequents Titansonline.com knows the team recently added some chick named Amie Wells to conduct the player interviews. @TitansAmie as shes known on Twitter reminds me of a Miley Cyrus minus the crazy. But is she better than the legendary Mike Keith? On the eyes definitely, but there's just no way you can't like Mike Keith, so is she replacing him or whats the whole deal with her?

http://www.titansonline.com/media-c..._in_2013/e9ccbd56-ce0c-4863-bc2d-c6a6f0cac93f

http://www.titansonline.com/media-c..._Offense/8fe49778-cb81-4a65-86c4-f7c6b97b37d8

http://www.titansonline.com/media-c...ffSeason/29970aeb-afe2-412a-9b4f-35100c8be014
  2. Titan43

Titan43 Pro Bowler

I hope she is replacing him
  3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

you don't say...

so i typed her name up in google and look what i found:
    [​IMG]

Ex-Raven and Colt employee? W/ the Ravens for only 8 months and the Colts for only a year.... I wonder how good she is?

I looked at the picture of her, she doesn't look to fine. These 'in-front of camera jobs' often require good looks... PR and stuff like that. Guess we'll see.

Anyway it is some eye-candy nonetheless, so that can't hurt. Just keep her away from Kenny please...
  4. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

[​IMG]

If they want to give her fluff pieces only I am cool. But Mike Keith is the best radio play by play guy I have ever heard when it comes to football.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. Titan43

Titan43 Pro Bowler

Don't get me wrong, I like Mike Keith and hope that he is always the 'voice of the Titans', but these little videos on Titans online aren't a big deal, so I don't think it takes away anything from Mike Keith if someone else does them ... however I did find myself watching interviews that I wasn't all that interested in and probably would not have watched with Mike Keith doing them hahaha
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

Kinda looks like a cross between Candace Cameron and that Topanga chick.
  7. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

I went out with a Mexican version of this broad. Ahahaha. I saw this one pop up and was like damn.... She was bat **** crazy tho... I like the switch up from Mike tbh.
  9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

meh. She's ok.

But to answer the question... no.
  10. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion Tip Jar Donor

I don't think she's going to be taking mike Keith's job. She does pretty well on the player interviews thought. That plus she's pretty hot so that doesn't hurt either.