Do we need a Reggie Bush/Brian Westbrook type for Chow's Off

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bigreese82, Mar 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigreese82

bigreese82 Camp Fodder

That seems like the only piece we're really missing. I know we don't have a number #1 type Wr but we have 2 really good number 2s. I know Brown and Henry can catch but they aren't game breakers in the passing game. They don't force safeties or cornerbacks to cover them.
  2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Eventually. Rome wasn't built in a day. We have greater needs that are/need to be addressed. As much bad stuff as I have posted about CB/TH...CB in particular... for the good of the team the commitee running back tandem needs to in place and be productive. I WANT MY FA signing too...(Clinton Portis)
    Or even a draft guy (Caddie Williams)... we will get there.
  3. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

Joseph Addai is the most well developed prospect outside of bush for that ain't he? One of the best all-round backs but not particularly beastly in any one. Blocking/Rushing/Catching he's all good at (I believe)..
  4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

...beastly :ha:
  5. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

he sounds like he should be parting the Red Sea rather then scoring Touchdowns.
  6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

Joseph was up in Egypt land but it was Moses that led them out of there good buddy. More like it sounds as if he were thrown down a well by his brothers and left for dead. :ha: ok, I don't know why I think that is funny. I'm just a little off I guess...
  7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I think they're content to see how Nash and Peyton are in camp. If they didn't believe in the Henry/Brown combo, Henry wouldn't have gotten a 2nd chance.

Though I doubt we'd pass on Bush if he were to be available.

I think the line needs a talented youthful addition via the draft, like a Max Jean Gilles perhaps.
  8. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

he just has one of those religious sounding names.
  9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

[​IMG]

I think his last name sounds like a terrorist's name.
    Not so much the Joseph part...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.