Do We Sign a Vet QB Still?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Apr 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

When Jake Locker adds milk to Rice Krispies, they shut the F*&% up.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Jake Locker bowls overhand.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Looks more likely Hasselbeck could be an option.

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I keep hearing we like Matt Hasselbeck and ESPN said something about Seattle trading for Kolb. Sounds like a logical solution for everyone.

5. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

plus we have connections with people from seattle... i'd like to see it happen..

6. CaliTitan

CaliTitan Starter

I believe he could and should be allowed to compete for the job. Look at the first year QB starters for the Jets, Falcons and Rams... Absolutely he should start. He'll do fine.

7. tenforthewin

tenforthewin Camp Fodder

I hope we're able to get someone decent like Hasselbeck or Bulger to hold down the fort while Locker gets ready. I don't want to see the team left with the leftover scraps and throw Rex Grossman out there or something.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Why do people keep saying stuff like this? Sitting Rogers was not a calculated move he had a hall of famer playing ahead of him. Only when Farvre left in 08 did Rogers start.

Somebody said that we should sign Collins because he knows the system. "The program" was the exact quote. No he doesn't this is a whole new coaching staff.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Smith seems like the best choice. We can run the same type of plays with him and Locker instead of changing up. Smith is also a younger guy who could be a nice backup long term assuming of course Locker becomes a star.

I don't mind Locker sitting for one year but that's it. He's supposed to be an nfl ready QB with lots of college playing experience so one year at the most.

10. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Whoever it is, Locker's overachieving a** will force his way as the starter by week 12. Take it to the bank.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar