Do we want to do another mock draft?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanJeff, Jan 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

i'm all for it jeff.

Are we also going to do the mock draft where each person that volunteers is assigned a team and makes the pick for them?

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Who handled that thing last year?

3. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

shoot, i dont even remember to be honest jeff. i just remember taking part in it, i think we might done 3-4 rounds too, im not sure though

4. maximus

maximus Starter

I would love to do the "User draft" again, but I forgot who organized it.
    I will be willing to head up the User draft and get it started.

5. well, it should be easy to find in the draft forum if we just look back a few months...

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I'll be ready to mock in March.

7. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

My suggestion is put up a new position every day, but maybe give it a three day window for voting. Not everyone logs into the board everyday, especially on weekends. More votes = more accurate picks.

8. Maybe we could do 5-day voting blocks, like lumping weekends in with friday. 5 picks per week instead of 7. That way, we'd get to our 2nd round pick at the end of week 7. If we do start at the beginning of March, that would give us enough time before the real draft.

But I don't think there's any way to make each pick multiple days. We'd never get through the 1st round before the draft.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Well, the other problem is if you have multiple picks going at once, a player may be chosen by two teams.

Last year, we averaged about five a week.

10. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I am in!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar