Do we???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Xplayer52, May 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xplayer52

Xplayer52 Guest

Really stand a chance this upcoming season?

I mean besides BJ at WR who else do we have? Running back is my biggest concern, I still believe White isn't ready but thats me. Ben could be a good TE if he stayed healthy but that doesn't seem to happen. OL should be solid, A lot of questions at DL to. LB's should be the best part about are D next season. Secondary should be ok but we all want the Pac to come back. Oh yea VY is a great playmaker but does he have the arm? I mean he made a lot of bad passes last year, give him credit though he didn't have much to work with. All I learned about him is, it doesn't matter how bad he's thowing the ball he makes the plays to win the game.

I'm a very concerned fan we have a lot of holes but like I just said I think running back is are biggest issue. Givens and BJ will and should make some noise.

2. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

RB is not a huge concern for me. Our OL played well last year at creating holes, especially in the latter half of the year. Hopefully, they've worked things out a bit. We have two young, talented RBs, at a position where youth can actually excel.

3. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

We have one proven player on offense, Vince Young. We have no starting WR or RB. TE situation is up in the air.
    So, we have a good QB with no star to throw to, or a RB to help carry the load. IMO, the O-Line is 50/50.
    We HAVE to get veteran help or, IMO, we are in trouble. Or atleast, we are gambling, hoping that someone steps forward at WR and RB. This is the NFL. We can't afford to gamble.

4. DJB

DJB Starter

How many people said the Titans wouldn't win over 5 games last season and they ended up one game away from playoffs. I would say Yes they really have a chance. I personally the team is better right now than this same time a year ago

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

VY's passing improved steadily as the year went on and he was just a rookie thrown into the fire with a 1-3 team or w/e we were when he was given the starting job.

Give him time he's going to improve he has the talent, work ethic, and desire that very few have and only the great ones do.

6. Xplayer52

Xplayer52 Guest

Glad to see we Titan fans have hope but I'm still not to sure.... I would feel a lot better with solid running back and a vet WR which should be Givens... Vince is a good QB and he'll have a good season next year but he still have room to improve. Like I said before the one thing he has that so few have and he's had it all the way though college. VY finds ways to win!!!

7. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I think our RB isn't as bad as it seems I think Henry will do just fine carrying the load. He's gotten a lot of respect from his teamates because of his work ethic, intesity, and willingness to learn.

He has what it takes once he learns to be a bit more pacient, body lean, and to run with his head up he will be a top RB........IMO.........knock on wood.

8. Xplayer52

Xplayer52 Guest

I still would have rather have had Travis Henry

9. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Yeah well the past is well..........past.

10. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

We'll Be Fine. Playoff Fine!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar