Do we???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Xplayer52, May 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

It'll be good. Henry or White will be good. At least one of the WR's will be good, OL is good, DL is going to be good, LB's are good, and our DB's are good. It's all good.

2. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Ummmmmmmm........yeaaaaaa.............not so fast pal we were 32nd in Def. last year and didn't do much to improve it. Our best CB by a long shot is out atleast 10 games.

WR's are unproven but I think we get a good one from the bunch that we drafted and Chris Davis will be a good slot guy with Mase like potential.

RB's are young and unproven as well but I like Henry's intensity, work ethic, and eagerness to listen and learn. Once he learns to keep his head up while running, body lean, and pacients he will be a top RB in the league....IMO. LW is wasted space, he has no urgency to get in shape, work, or be a starter I personally think he is satified with the money he is getting since it will come whether he starts or not.

D-Line is extremely weak if you haven't noticed. Laboy and Odom wear down and don't produce much when fresh they are situational players at best right now not starters by any means. AH is overrated he needs to play like an all-pro every play. Tony Brown is decent he showed some playmaking ability but his run D as a DT leaves a lot to be desired. Mahelona needs to improve in all facets. Rein Long will be cut IMO....achillies tendon was ruptured then got infected to the pointthe almost cut it off........uh not good sign and his explosivness was his biggest strength which will be severly hampered. Hopefully Antonio Johnson plays to his potential and Ford imrpoves our pass rush I'm very high on him. KVB is solid nothing new.

Secondary well to be nice it's a mess..........Griffin is at CB which is a horrible move. Pac is gone for atleast 10 games which is a huge blow at CB and ST. Hill needs a lot of work for his ball skills and getting his head turned, nice depth though. Harper was a nice signing bringing leadership, winning attitude, and solid play despite his size. Finnegan is good but not given the chance so he will once again be a stellar NB. Smith was asolid pick will be a good NB if Finn is given a chance has good ball skills (8 int's), fluid hips, and quickness just undersized. LT still sucks and still might start. Hopefully if Griff isn't back at FS Lowry is. Hope is a stud a SS.

3. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

Well hell, we might as well not even play this season, and just forefit every game.

:sarcasm:

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I'm just saying not everything isn't just peachy sorry I didn't sugar coat everything for you.

5. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

I think the offense will be fine...not great...but will score. We have a lot of weapons in White, Hall, Troupe, Scaife, Hartsock and surely to heck we can find a few WR's that can catch. Now defense....might be as ugly as last year. We can only hope a few step up and surprise us.

6. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

I understand. It's just that we all have a knack for over stating the obvious. We all are doing nothing but repeating this teams short comings every week, myself included. I have resolved that I will now begin to stop *****ing (I still reserve the right to do so for dumb azz moves by the FO and coaches), but as for the team as a whole, I am now looking at the glass half full. We will be alright. I have come into realization that this is a league of parity, and anything is possible. Our guys will compete and play hard, and whoever doesn't will sit their azzes on the bench.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

This same thread seems to keep coming up over and over..
    The Titans are a team with a ton of question marks hanging over them. The only way this team makes the playoffs is if a whole bunch of unproven players steps it way up and Vince will have to make massive strides in improvement to his passing game, which will be tough with this receiver corps..

8. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

givens will be lucky to c the field next season....he's still recovering and had some set backs

9. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I wouldn't wager too much on Henry carrying the load through 2007. You have to remember, he never played a full year in college which has a shorter year than the pros. 16+ games against the best football players in the world when he didn't play a full year against college players. I don't think anyone expects Henry to carry the load for all 16 games. If LenWhale doesn't lay off the Ding Dongs, he won't make it either.

10. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Sorry about that, but some of us are looking at this realistically. Personally, I want our 1999 Eddie George at RB this year, McNair & O'Donnell at QB, TE Wycheck, Dyson, D-Mase and Matthews. You know, even with all those guys, we lost the Super Bowl! Who do we have now?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar