Do You Feel The Team Is Getting Better Overall Since Munchak Left?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Mar 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'll do one better and let you know by November.

Last 2 years have basically ended in November for us.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

It'll be exciting to see the fresh faces and if they can make an impression in year 1.

3. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

I've mentioned this plenty of times. I'm not a CJ fan. I just don't think we can get anyone better and would rather not spend a 2nd rd pick on one. This nutswinger thing is stupid as hell anyway.

4. JCBRAVE

Bump

why not

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Munch looked like coach of the year compared to whisenhunt last season. And munchak seemed fairly clueless. Whisenhunt overengineered this team from an 8-8 team into the worst team in the NFL. Quite the accomplishment.

Munchak seemed to pretty much keep the status quo.. Which seemed to be the plan by mr Adams.
    Munchak wasn't going to take this team anywhere.. Instead they gambled on the guy that possibly could, and he brought it all the way back down to ground level.

Put munchak in Whis' role in AZ with Warner, he may look like a football genius today. Whis seems like a straw man, propped up by Kurt Warner.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Whiz also didn't have the players to fit his and Horton's system. Call me crazy, but I'm giving them another draft/offseason to tun over this garbage roster and see what they can do.

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

IMO, part of being a good coach is working with what is available to you.

Yes, these weren't ideal players for what he wanted, but he did horribly, even with the players he hand picked. But yes, definitely one more season is left for him to fix it (maybe less if we're like 2-7 to start the season.)

Good coordinators and coach will find a way to maximize their players skills. This team sucks.. But should have been near .500 with a decent coach who will bend a little but.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. JCBRAVE

Not when youre tanking to secure a high enough spot to possibly land a franchise QB.

If Whiz repeats anything close to 2014, hang him.

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Are you really that bored that you bumped a TR thread?

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Resounding NO.

This team is garbage.

Munchak's team showed up to play almost every Sunday. Even if the players blew it in key moments.

• Boring Boring x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar