Do you get angry/frustrated because

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Oct 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pigskin_fan

pigskin_fan Guest

So be it, but just like the Texans are learning this season, You BETTER take the best player in the draft if you have the chance.

The best player for the Titans will be Calvin Johnson from GT if they have the chance.

You can get a quality CB, S and OL in the 2nd round of a draft and even the 3rd.

Titans need gamebreakers which they are currently missing as of now.

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Reggie Bush would not have made Houston any more competitive than the are right now - their defense is still losing them games

3. pigskin_fan

pigskin_fan Guest

And I suppose with Houstons offense being ranked 28th they have plenty of oppurtunity to win games??

Had Texans taken Bush, like they were supposed to, you dont think that offense would be more productive??

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

hooray for losing! losing rules! :rolleyes:

nice one GoT.

Hey, Calvin Johnson from Georgia Tech? He's a junior but I'd love to see him in two tone blue.

http://ramblinwreck.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/johnson_calvin00.html
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calvin_Johnson_(football)

I wonder if he will be in this year's draft?

I really think the defense needs more help so I'd have to side with the Puckster on that one.

I make my check out to Tennessee Football LLC just like the rest of you do. I'm all for keeping it positive, even overly optimistic and kool-aideish. We can't be having this 40 some odd point butt-r-----'s week in and week out. Plus the conduct fouls must stop. Albert really set the bar there. I was all for stomping a mudhole in the Cowboys but I never literally wanted a cowboy in a mudhole stomped. I didn't pay good money to come to a coliseum to see an ejection over barbarism. What the hell is this? The WWE? personal foul. unneccesary barbarism #92... disqualified:ha:I seriously doubt Pac can top that unless he produces a Derringer all T.O. style and caps on an official over a pass interference call.

Honestly, I think Bud Adams should send out some rebate checks.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

not with that anemic line they have

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Reggie Bush hasn't exactly lit up the run game in NO.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha: good point

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar