Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Do you guys want Culpepper?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanduck77, Mar 11, 2006.

?

Do Titans Fans want Culpepper

Hell Yeah, Do it now! 8 vote(s) 21.6%
Hell No, he aint worth a 2nd rounder! 19 vote(s) 51.4%
Hell No,I hate Culpepper, Get Brees! 2 vote(s) 5.4%
Im really not sure! 8 vote(s) 21.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. titanduck77 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Do Titans Fans want Culpepper?
  2. nigel Back on the bus

Moolah:
    $0
    I'd have voted no, I dont agree with either of the choices. He's worth a second, just not for us. And I dont really want Brees either.
  3. P Dub Guest

I just don't feel comfortable giving up a 2nd rounder for Culpepper. I mean the guy tore everything in his knee you can think of. If the injury would not have happened I would be all for it but all things the same I'm just not sold.
  4. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    I'm with nigel here. I don't want either of them.
  5. ChitownTitan Guest

before thes debacle over his status in the last couple weeks i'd have said hell yes. his attitude and immaturity have made me far less enthusiastic.
  6. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $103
    it's also made him more affordable
  7. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $670
    It's still a no.
  8. Overalls Starter

Moolah:
    $7
    I think it would be great for him to join the Titans. He would fit right in.
  9. metal957 In"Vince"Able

Moolah:
    $0
    I'm sorry I don't want him nor Brees I would rather develope Leinart or Young or Cutler(God Forbid) for the future of our QB spot
  10. Nine Starter

Moolah:
    $20
    Culpepper's skills are similar to McNair's...in fact, he's probably better than McNair at throwing the deep ball. But Culpepper has never been the clutch performer that Mac is. Given the tools to work with, Mac is as good a clutch player as any I've ever seen. (Okay, maybe not the best...but he's definitely in the top two or three of the last 20 years.) And maybe I've gotten spoiled, but that means more to me than any measurables or stats.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.