Do you really want Moss around? Something to chew on, or not.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Arcane, Nov 2, 2010.

?
  1. Yes

26 vote(s)
    68.4%
  2. No

12 vote(s)
    31.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amy

amy Starter

Randy Moss is all about Randy Moss. If it pleases him, he will do it, if it doesn't, he won't. That attitude affects every decision he makes. He cares little for anyone else but himself. He and others like him pretend to greatness and have a lot of people believing it, but when it comes down to the nitty gritty, even though they are very good at what they do, their unwillingness to submerge their egos into a team concept keeps them from true greatness. I wouldn't have him on a silver platter. jmo

2. jdog

jdog I like beer!

Never heard any bad stories about Manning but shame on him for being passionate about the game. As far as Moss , don't like him but me liking someone won't win a football game and besides my vote doesn't count outside of internet world.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

What I find interesting is that Moss was on a 15-1 Vikings team, and then a 16-0 Patriots team. People continuously say he's a cancer, but he's contributed heavily to two of the most dangerous offenses in football history.

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

The #1 and #2 all-time scoring offenses to be exact. He's clearly a great WR and CAN be the missing piece to a team that helps them win a Super Bowl.

5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

It depends on what the locker room is like and if Fisher can control him. Belichick did, and look how Moss absolutely vilifies that man and that franchise.

He can still play, but he has to play like he gives two sh*ts. I honestly don't know if that man wants to play anywhere but New England. I seriously don't. After one of the most bizarre press conferences I've ever seen a professional athlete give, he seems like he wants to play football in New England, or not at all.

6. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

no I think D will and Hawk are great and we don' need him I think we have a good thing with the chemistry here VY CJ thully
    We have young leaders Randy could destroy them.

7. JCBRAVE

WTF is a "thully"??

8. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

I have a hard time spelling Steven thulloch i think thats how you spell it.

9. JCBRAVE

Oh okay, sorry about that. Should have pieced it together, but you mentioned a few offensive names so I was like who the hell is that... Gotcha now!

10. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

Do we even know if the Titans have put their name in the hat for him? How would one find that out?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar