Do you think Randy will make the Titans better?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Nov 3, 2010.

?
  1. Much better.

51.6%
  2. Somewhat better.

41.1%
  3. Same.

5.6%
  4. Worse.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Disaster.

1.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Moss has a "daddy" complex, if you will. He doesn't like authority figures - he doesn't like "the man". There are only a handful of coaches in the league that he respects....Brad Childress sure as hell wasn't one of them. I honestly think he respects Fisher enough to play for him. Jeff won't BS him or have secret agendas that will cause Randy to lose trust & go full retard. Dinger is a no BS type of guy as well who will draw a line in the sand for Randy and tell him the truth...it also doesn't hurt that Dinger like the deep ball.

I think Moss has enough respect for this franchise, Fisher and Dinger to be a good dude for 8-12 weeks. He'll get 8-10 looks a game, make a few plays, and make a run at a SB ring. He isn't going to cause a ruckus for a 3rd time this year....you can tell he genuinely regrets sealing his own fate in New England. He's on a legit top-5 team now and isn't going to ruin that again.

IMO JMO

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Vick hasn't thrown a pick yet and is now the highest rated QB in the NFL.

I agree with pretty much everything you said though.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I can't believe there's a 6-page thread about whether or not Randy Moss will make the Titans a better team. He's probably the most talented WR to ever play the game. Of course we are a better team with him on the roster.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

Ahem... Jerry Rice wouldn't beg to differ, he would absolutely demand it.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Rice was better but I'd argue Moss is more talented. If Moss had Rice's drive and work ethic I think he'd unquestionably be the GOAT.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

If Moss gives it a real go and the team plays to his abilities he should help. I said before he got picked up that I didn't like Moss so I'm sucking it up for the team in hopes that he will change my mind. I'm not in Deuce territory but I have my reservations that he will make a huge difference and I'm fearful that his attitude will be an issue.
    For Bud's sake and for the fans sake I hope he kills it..

7. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

CJ to Randy Moss touchdown pass in Miami. You heard it here first.

8. kstone

kstone Starter

Because he will take the ball deep and take the top off the defense!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar