Do you think the Titans/ Colts game could be moved.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JMB54, Dec 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Same here dude. Murdoch & his Fox tie ins?:rolleyes:

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

what? would you mind elaborating on that? It's interesting but I don't really see it... vs. NO Vince was good... vs. DEN Vince was good too I guess...(apart from the int's) but have you something more? I'm seriously curious.

3. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

In those 2 games, we came out throwing and we let Vince get into a real groove. He was also used less in the pocket than on the non-primetime games (for the most part) and he seemed to have the handcuffs taken off his legs for those two games (he didnt run a lot against NO, but he was moving around constantly, rather than sitting in the pocket). There was a reason he played his best in those games, and that was because we came out passing and we were running more routes than just curls. He was also allowed to run, which takes his game and our offense to a whole new level.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

thank you. :logo:

5. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

Its not gonna happen. There was talk of moving the colts pats game later. Then there was talk about moving the Jags game. Come to think of it the only home Colts game i haven't heard rumor about time change was the season opener.

6. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

For what it's worth the Jets/Chiefs game originally slated to be on Sunday night has officially been moved to a 4:15 start.

click

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar