Do You Think We Turn Things Around Enough To Field A Winning Team In 2013?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Jan 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

This free agent year is going to be big for us. We have to be contenders quick bud said. So expect the FO and munch to be very aggressive in getting their guy. Cap goes crazy this season. We need to fill a bunch of holes... It's all or nothing this season for this organization. Everyone will be feeling the heat so I actually expect to see some stuff happen.

A free agent guard and safety would be huge for us. Can we make it happen? Idk but I sure as hell hope.

2. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

I truely feel that we can get this turned around. Kenny will be back to full strength. We will finally get all of our injured o lineman back. We were actually pretty good when the o line was together. The schedule this year was really tough. At week 8 we had the 2nd toughest schedule. Not sure of the final schedule strength. Jake has more time to develop. Our d and special teams looked good toward the end of the season. And the colts will drop off after their miracle season. No doubt in my mind we are in the playoff race til at least the final week of the season and I think we have a good chance to make it.

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I'm ready for them to field a whole new football team. Any change is welcome.

4. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Plus all of the cap space to get at least 2 solid players. Hopefully safety and guard which will give us more options in the draft.

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

least favorite roster since 1999:

2012 roster. 70-80% of the players could hit the trail, and will be glad to see them do so, with haste.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar