Do you want CJ on the Titans in 2014

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Brew City, Mar 4, 2014.

?
  1. Yes

28 vote(s)
    46.7%
  2. No

32 vote(s)
    53.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Since we seem to have a loud group of posters here who think that 90% of fans agree with them on CJ, I wanted to see what the totals actually look like. Here's a completely anonymous poll asking one simple question. Do you want CJ to remain with the Titans in 2014? This question is going to assume that CJ doesn't take a pay cut so I'm not going to add that option since I'm sure it would skew the stats majorly.

This thread is not meant for discussion since we have beaten this topic to death, but this is meant to get a realistic total of where this board stands on this topic.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Oh good a new topic :deadhorse:

• High Five High Five x 7
  3. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Milwaukee, I respect you, so don't take this the wrong way but this topic has been address to it's entirety. You may need to delete this thread before more posters do a JCB and start blasting you for redundancy.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Brew City

"This thread is not meant for discussion since we have beaten this topic to death, but this is meant to get a realistic total of where this board stands on this topic."

Read the damn post bruh!

5. Brew City

It won't let me edit to bold that in the OP so I guess more people are going to skip over the post as well.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I read the post, and we've had polled CJ debates, this thread is bad and you should feel bad for making it.

7. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Damn 36k! Ease up on the man.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I didn't at first, but this particular thread changed my mind.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Brew City

I don't remember any poll threads. If so what were the results? Basing your results on actual board posts is not a valid poll because the loud posters on here shame any CJ supporter and I think some are scared to post. Others like to creep and not post at all so their voice is being silenced. Most creepers would vote in a poll.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Brew City

I'm not afraid. Bring it on haters!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar