Does anybody have access to ESPN's Insider?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

The link that is currently showing is titled: "Rumors: Vick to back up M.Cassel/K.Collins" Insider

I was curious about what they have to say, but not curious enough be pay for the ability to read the Insider Reports

2. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

I've got it, but can't find that link. FYI, you can go on ebay and buy a ESPN Subscription for about $5-6 for 3 years, and use insider with the subscription number on the magazine. Much cheaper than the $6.95/mo they try to get out of you.

3. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Nate...

Who did you get yours from on Ebay and how long after you finished the transaction were you able to access the ESPN Insider?

4. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

I forgot who, but they're always available very cheap on there. Any of them with good feedback will be fine...it takes about 4-6 weeks to get your first issue. If you want it immediately, sign up for $6.95 for the first month, and then cancel that account and use the new one once the subscription arrives. If you're in no rush, just wiat for the first issue to come in and you get 3 years of insider for about the cost of 1 month if you signed up thru the site

5. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

i've got it. let me check

6. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

nothing really seen. Pretty much since we're one of the few teams that hasn't held a press conference saying we don't want anything to do with michael vick, espn keeps saying that they think he would end up here or baltimore or KC or green bay (along w/ the pats, whom they keep insisting). so nothing to see.

Honestly, espn's rumor department is usually pretty bad and pretty off on what they say (and the titles on the NFL page don't even always relate to what the article's about). I don't read into anything ESPN puts there really.

Also, since he really needs to be in a market that's pretty far from atlanta, I don't think nashville is the best option for him due to the proximity of our fans to the incident

7. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

Yea, I don't even use insider for anything besides podcasting the radio shows for when I'm out of town or miss Cowherd for whatever reason.

8. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

I have thought about getting Insider for the Draft and recruiting stuff

9. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

I get mine b/c of my ESPN magazine subscription. That's really the only way I can justify to myself having it. I wouldn't have paid for it just on it's own

10. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Thanks! I appreciate it.... I can't see the Titans even entertaining the thought. Especially after the debacle with having Pacman on the roster.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar