Does anyone follow the WWE?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by RyansTitans, Mar 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Got any predictions for Mania tomorrow?

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I actually caught a little bit of it last week. First time in a long time that I got to watch wrestling. So... i'll take Undertaker, HBK, that Lashley guy, and that's pretty much the only matches I know of.

3. BigRed3

Actually give me a match listing, i'll come up with some great picks haha.

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

World Heavyweight Championship: Batista vs. The Undertaker

WWE Championship: John Cena vs. Shawn Michaels

Hair vs. Hair match: Bobby Lashley vs. Umaga and Steve Austin as Special Guest Referee

Money in the Bank ladder match: Edge vs. CM Punk vs. King Booker vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Mr. Kennedy vs. Matt Hardy vs. Finlay vs. Randy Orton

The ECW Originals (Tommy Dreamer, Sabu, The Sandman and Rob Van Dam) vs. The New Breed (Elijah Burke, Marcus Cor Von, Matt Striker and Kevin Thorn)

Lumberjill match for the WWE Women's Championship: Melina vs. Ashley Massaro

Kane vs. The Great Khali

WWE United States Championship: Chris Benoit vs. Montel Vontavious Porter

5. BigRed3

Okay, you can book these picks. I'll go Undertaker (no one beats him at Mania), HBK (only because he was my favorite wrestler as a kid), Bobby Lashley (you really think that Trump is gonna shave his head?), Randy Orton (i don't know), The New Breed, Melina in the worst match on the card, Kane, and Montel Vontavious Porter. On second thought, don't book those picks haha.

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Undertaker is definitly going to win. Unless they do something unexpected and let that talentless freak batista beat him.

Only thing I really care about is HBK beating Cena.

I wouldnt mind seeing McMahon bald either :grrhee:

7. BigRed3

Yeah, they've built Taker throughout his career as being undefeated at Mania. How could they end that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar