Does anyone know? #87

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Aug 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

Its not related to anything current just a curious question. Does anyone know what came of Tryone Calico? I know about the knee injury did he try to play in another league or just drop football all together and drop out of sight completely?
  2. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

that would seem fitting, he dropped everything else....
  3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Last I heard he was still rehabbing last year and this year he is working out with teams trying to at least make a roster. I wish we could give him ONE more chance. Just 1
  4. SuperVince

SuperVince Camp Fodder

saw him down at bar 23 at the Gulch buying drinks and feeding his buddies. Looks totally different than I would have imagined. At least not in football shape anymore
  5. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Who do you want to release to keep a guy that couldn't make our team?
  6. Didn't we give him quite a few more chances and he didn't prove anything.
  7. last i saw him he was gettin some @ss in a drive thru
  8. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

He actually looked pretty good in the last preseason game. I was surprised he got cut, with all they had invested in him.
  9. Riverman

Riverman That may be....

You're kidding right? He wasn't worth keeping somebody else off the roster. Some of the most expensive and worthless hands I've ever seen in the NFL.

Fisher said it best "a receiver in the NFL just has to catch those balls that bounce off the face mask". ........OUCH!
  10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

It was the coaching staff's fault that he never came around. Kid showed plenty while healthy, but they rushed him back and he was re-injured.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.