Does anyone know how much it would cost

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Daves not here, Jan 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

he won't do it, especially anytime soon, so I'm not sure why it's being asked

2. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

it also leaves open a big hole in their media (?) distribution (I can't think of the right word here...but the area each team and its fans, radio coverages, local coverages, etc, cover until it reaches the next team's area)...filling that, I believe was one of the reasons the team sought a move here and the NFL approved of it

it doesnt seem like this would be a team Goodell would push to move

3. MCMLXXXIII

MCMLXXXIII Starter

San Diego, Oakland, Jacksonville and Minnesota have already called dibs on LA. Its only a matter of time. Titans aren't moving from Tennessee. I could see them move to the suburbs one day because Nashville likely won't build a new stadium but Franklin would probably.

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I love the placement of LP Field. Very cool, visible right from downtown. And it will not be ready to be replaced (barring disaster) for many years.

5. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

The biggest problem they'd have in moving is this... Nashville has proven that it can support an NFL team. LA has proven that it can't.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Jacksonville will move to LA before this franchise goes anywhere.

7. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

Vikings may depending on how this stadium stuff ends up going

...for some reason I like Jacksonville going because the following realignment soon after would probably put the Rams in our division

Team would lose perhaps its biggest rival though

8. globelieves

globelieves Starter

Lol...this thread is hillarious...Bud doesn't live in Nashville and the team is doing well financially....what motivation would he have to move to LA? Maybe a LONGER flight to watch the game? I lived in CA when the Raiders moved to LA...trust me, Bud may be senile, but he's not as stupid as Al Davis.

9. amy

amy Starter

About the middle of next season, there many be no one on the waiting list.

10. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Ya, I was there too and I remember Georgia Frontierre taking the Rams to a new dome in St Louis when the team had 50 plus years in LA. Everyone said "No Way", can't happen........it did.

Bob Irsay and the Colts to Indy, Art Model and the Browns to Baltimore, Bidwell taking the Cards to Phoenix....Jets and Giants to New Jersey. Strange things have happened when new, improved venues and Revenues are involved.

Best thing that could happen is Bud selling to a local group.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar