Does anyone still want Vince Young as a Titan?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TorontoTitanFan, Nov 21, 2010.

?
  1. Yes, I want Vince on the Titans

63 vote(s)
    46.0%
  2. No, I want Vince released or traded

74 vote(s)
    54.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jessica

Jessica Starter

GEE, thanks for keeping us updated! I would have never known! ;)

2. oldoilerfan

oldoilerfan Camp Fodder

Message to Bud. Jason Garrett is 2-0 since taking over in Dallas. Don't wait until the Titans go 0-6 like last year to make a coaching change.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

lol, i've been one of the bigger vy homers on this forum.

The way vince reacted to yesterday's boo's and then throwing his crap in the stands was EMBARRASSING. I was embarrassed that I supported the guy so long after seeing that.

THEN he blows up in the locker room!!!!!! Are you serious!?! I know this was a bad loss, but we still 5-5 with 6 games to play (and 5 of those in the division). But Vince can't handle this loss?????

Cut Vince today. Playoff or Fire Fisher at season's end.

• High Five High Five x 4
  4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

There's no point in cutting Young now, if you get rid of either or both, it should happen after the season.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

This. I'll turn on any player that disrespects this fanbase.

6. Dendore

Dendore Camp Fodder

I really hope VY sticks around. Will be sad if we get rid of him. He has offfield issues, but on the field he's one of the winningest QBs in NFL history. He's knows how to win and has done it all of his career.

7. drawingguy

drawingguy Camp Fodder

He's been a loser since coming to Nashville. Dump him, but then I always thought he was all hype, not NFL material if your getting me here....

8. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Pretty interesting to see that there is almost an exact 50-50 split among fans. Half of us are going to be disappointed with the outcome here.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

None of us will be disappointed once we get a real quarterback.

10. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

hmm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar