Does Someone Need To Be Fired Over This?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KamikaZ, Sep 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Who calls the plays? I'll give you a hint, it isn't Fisher.
    There were called 2 screens (Hall + Scaife) in Q1 that worked, since then none were called.
    And then suddenly, after the 2 Collins turnovers, the gameplan changed to short, effective routes, including Britt and Cook.

Some people on this board are too obsessed with hating Fisher, that they can't see what's really going on. I'm not saying Fisher is perfect og God/Allah. But today the offense simply wasn't prepared properly and couldn't adjust. They had CJ to try and block Harrison one on one? Come on...

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The issue for me is maturity. Immature fans who cry like babies over one loss. Want the coaching staff changed over one loss.

I have a bad taste in my mouth over this one like everybody else but we can come back and win next week and things won't seem so bad.

Every team in our division has a loss now i don't know why so many are crying like children who lost their christmas toys.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Joe Montana was benched by Bill Walsh in a playoff game in 1987. If Montana can be benched so can Vince Young and anyone else. Walsh and Montana both hall of famers. So is the guy who replaced Montana in that game Steve young.

No guarantee that starting a game means you have to finish it. If you are playing horribly it is justified to put somebody else in.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TheWarriorTitan

TheWarriorTitan Camp Fodder

Last I checked the Texas are 2-0.

The Warrior should not be fired, he is the GOAT in NFL coaching. He forsaw this loss before it happened and will adjust accordingly and lead the Titans to the Super Bowl and take his place in the legends of coaching. The Warrior just wanted to inspire Vince by benching him, surely he does not think Collins is the answer...surely not, trust in the warrior.

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Oh God a forum gimmick. :rolleyes:

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

The teams we have to catch are the dolphins and Kansas City. It's a Long season. I fully expect some teams to come back to the 1-1 pack. We're in a good place. We played badly and still had a chance to win, that's what playoffs teams do. Bad teams play badly and get the snot knocked out of them.

At least we are not in Dallas and Minny shoes.

7. amy

amy Starter

"But today the offense simply wasn't prepared properly and couldn't adjust."

Who is responsible for this? Dinger? Fisher? both?

8. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

I dont think the Texans lost, they lucked up in the end.

9. terapinfly

terapinfly Baby, won't you carry me

I dont think so! You can have one bad game..... but if it becomes a trend, we need to re-evaluate things!

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Dinger calls the plays, but it's from Fisher's playbook. If you haven't picked up on that yet, you're a new Titans fan or were just too young to see them for the past 10 years or so.

Dinger even had to get Fisher liquored up once to convince him to "open the playbook". Think about that.

and once he did, Steve McNair and the Titans offense went on a TEAR. We were killing teams. Then of course... important games come and playoffs so we start going conservative again. And we lose. Due to the style. Again.

This is Fisher's offense, nomatter who calls the plays.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar