Doesn't this sound good...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Xplayer52, Mar 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xplayer52

Xplayer52 Guest

1. CB Adam PACMAN Jones
    2. CB Nick Harper
    3. SS Chris Hope
    4. Reggie Nelson

I would love to see that the start of the 07 season! Are secondary would be NICE.

2. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

I'd be happy with any of the top 3 safeties. But realistically, I'd say Griffin is our best bet with our pick.

3. Xplayer52

Xplayer52 Guest

Maybe but you would have to agree, are secondary would be NICE next year if thats what it looked like.

4. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Choose from one of these guys to play FS...

Lowry , Fuller , Hamlin , Nelson , Landry , Griffin , and dare I say... Thompson

5. ONUV

ONUV Starter

subtract pokemon and add a 2nd or 3rd round CB and take off Nelson and i'll agree.

i dont want Lamont Thompson starting but from what i can gather, Fisher is happy with the current safeties.

6. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

1. CB Adam PACMAN Jones
    2. CB Nick Harper
    3. SS Chris Hope
    4. KEN HAMLIN (he is truely on the rise...a change of team and he could be where hope is for us now...ppl dont know this but he is actually a year younger then hope)

+ ROBERT M. ---no that sounds way better

7. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

So I will mark this group down as "the Sky is not falling"

mmm, K.

:nana2:

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

yeah chicken little is long gone

9. Xplayer52

Xplayer52 Guest

I believe Nelson would be the better pick then Hamlin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar