Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Doesn't this sound good...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Xplayer52, Mar 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,696
    Abnd don't forget nickel..

Finnegan at nickel really gives us a top secondary..
  2. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    Remove Pacman during his inevitable suspension and then tell me how it looks. :sad2:
  3. theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Martin
    Moolah:
    $283
    I don't have a problem with getting Hamlin over drafting a safety. He has good experience and he is 26. He def. is an upgrade over LT; I think he would fit nicely with our D. Plus this would allow us to avoid the risk of drafting a bust.
  4. Banshee2 Guest

He's gonna cost a lost more than even a 1st round pick though...

Rolltide made an interesting point - Thompson already counts a couple mil vs the cap, Hope costs a bit more ($7 mil this season?), and anybody we bring in will cost more. That's a LOT of cap space to fill the two safety positions.

IMO, Fuller and/or Lowry will make a push for the FS spot, or it will again be LT's to lose. I will still hold out for Reggie Nelson drop to our hands at #19
  5. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,285
    I much rather let the players we already have battle for the safety position.
  6. PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Moolah:
    $0
    Hopefully a guy like Griffin could fall to us in round 2. Would be a solid pick.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.