Doesn't this sound good...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Xplayer52, Mar 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Abnd don't forget nickel..

Finnegan at nickel really gives us a top secondary..

2. Remove Pacman during his inevitable suspension and then tell me how it looks. :sad2:

3. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I don't have a problem with getting Hamlin over drafting a safety. He has good experience and he is 26. He def. is an upgrade over LT; I think he would fit nicely with our D. Plus this would allow us to avoid the risk of drafting a bust.

4. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

He's gonna cost a lost more than even a 1st round pick though...

Rolltide made an interesting point - Thompson already counts a couple mil vs the cap, Hope costs a bit more ($7 mil this season?), and anybody we bring in will cost more. That's a LOT of cap space to fill the two safety positions.

IMO, Fuller and/or Lowry will make a push for the FS spot, or it will again be LT's to lose. I will still hold out for Reggie Nelson drop to our hands at #19

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I much rather let the players we already have battle for the safety position.

6. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Hopefully a guy like Griffin could fall to us in round 2. Would be a solid pick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar