Dolphins & Colts

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Oct 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Dolphins

2. Victory1993

Victory1993 Rookie

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Without even looking over each teams schedules, I just feel like Miami is lost as a franchise, and will not win any games til next season.

That organization is full of so much stupidity it hurts to watch them.

4. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

I'm a dolphin fan(titans first dolphins second) and I really REALLY want the 1# pick because QB is the biggest need.

But with that said the colts just suck way to much and the dolphins keep losing almost all their games in the 4th Qr and clearly have more talent.

5. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

If they tie then Andrew Luck has to be cut in half (vertically, of course) and one half given to each team.

6. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Why vertically? One team will have his passing arm and the other would have his running skills is divided horizontally. Fair enough? Lol, plus, if he is divided vertically how is he going to run on one leg? :)

7. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

Then there would be the controversy of which team got the throwing arm half.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar