Dolphins fans shocked

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by CRUDS, Apr 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

This is by far the worst draft selection I have seen the Dolphins make in years, and the first draft pick I've seen for the Dolphins was Yatil Green. They have not selected the best first rounders in the world in recent memory, the only one panning out significantly being Ronnie Brown from 2 years ago, but this pick is simply horrendous. First off, Brady Quinn should have been the pick by far. He has all the skill sets that you need to be an excellent NFL QB, and he has the right man to coach him up in Cam Cameron. But if the team wasn't going with a QB in this situation, as someone mentioned from before, they should have worked on getting younger on defense and shoring up the weakest part of the defense, the backfield. Leon Hall would have been the next best choice in this situation, but instead they go with Ginn Jr. Undoubtedly, Ginn is a weapon for the future of this team. He will immediately replace Wes Welker as the kick and punt returner, and he's a dynamic, fast player. In addition, he will help the team as the No. 2 receiver. Let's not all look at the negatives; after all, we still get a good player for the future. Having said all that, I still feel that they did a massive job of dropping the ball here. No matter how good a receiver is, as we all know and saw earlier in the draft, you don't pass up on the potential franchise QB for a receiver, even a Calvin Johnson, and especially a Ted Ginn Jr.
    — S.Fiercex4

The Dolphins passed on a franchise qaurterback for a kick/punt returner! The Dolphins should not be allowed to handle their own draft.
    CMal3

I am a lifelong Dolphins fan, and now I think I'm going to pick a new team. I can't believe that they seriously did not pick Quinn. That dumb pick set the team back another 10 years. I tried to call the main office and their are "closed", and I think it is bring your kid to work day … and the kid got to make the pick. The Dolphins are dead to me, and Cameron is the Wannstadt (sp?)
    —tgrant980

Now I know how Houston fans feel! If Randy doesn't have some trick up his sleeve and is trading Ginn for a player and pick then Im going to cancel my season tix. Just another example of the front office dropping the ball. We seriously need Pioli!
    —m_ratti

Cam Cameron should go back to his High School Alma Mater and Coach there, because he just made the biggest mistake of his professional life. Looks like Jason Taylor and the Defense will still have to carry the entire team
    —timshady5k

I have been a Dolphin's fan since early 80's and for the first time ever I am ready to throw in the towel and just give up on them. Ted Ginn was the worst player Miami could have took at number 9, I hope Brady Quinn haunts them for years to come!!!!!!!!!!!!
    —ronmilissa

It's gonna be great having Ginn return it to the 35-yard line to start every drive before whatever retread we line up behind center goes three-and-out
    —nymattso77

I am ashamed to admit I am a Fins Fan. After seeing Cameron and the GM discuss for multiple weeks how well they are going to work together to build a winning team, they have dropped the ball on what should of been a great pick. Get use to top 10 picks for a couple of years.
    —flyfan64

2. This guy is a lifelong phins fan:suspect: erm no he aint, you would never pick a new team over a draft pick jeez...

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

He's a typical Dolphin fan - esp if he's in South Florida, the most fair-weather of NFL towns..

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I don't know, if the Titans pulled a dumb stunt like that I'd be tempted to find another team as well. It baffles the mind and it is hard to have any confidence in a team that has a FO that moronic.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

is ryanstitans on suicide watch?

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

no im fine. griffen is awesome

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

not sportin a dolphins jersey now?

8. lol, the phins booed like crazy haha

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wkB1fRDdfGI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wkB1fRDdfGI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

:ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar