Dolphins pranks Martin then he leaves facility!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman, Oct 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

When I heard that I was confused too. Rolle though may be misunderstanding what happened. He has always had good leadership on the Giants. Both players and coaches. Something like this with Martin would never happen on the Giants because of that leadership.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I agree, Coughlin runs a tight ship and if anything like this got out of hand I would not doubt Coughlin to throw the POS off the team for doing it.

3. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

i believe he said what he said and it wasn't good but the context and how literal it actually was, can be and more than likely was distorted by media sensationalism.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

"Hey, wassup, you half n----- piece of s---. I saw you on Twitter, you been training 10 weeks. [I want to] s--- in your f---ing mouth. [I'm going to] slap your f---ing mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. F--- you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you."

There is no context for which this is acceptable.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You guys catch this?

Oh the irony

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I hope the Dolphins lose every single game! Philbin and Ireland need to go as well!

7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

they showed that on ESPN yesterday and I had to laugh lol

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

That's honestly one of the worst things I've ever read.

People are getting on Martin for not sacking up and doing something about it. Sure, it would've been nice if he could've beaten Incognito within an inch of his life, but he actually did the smart thing by not fighting back. People say he's a snitch... look at what Incognito said to him. He waited so long to report this because he didn't want to be considered a snitch, but he just had enough, understandably.

Even his own teammates have just been saying to suck it up. Well, they ain't the ones getting crazy voicemails by a guy who could very well be a psychopath. When Mike Wallace gets a hateful, racist message that threatens to beat his mother, sh*t in his mouth, and kill him I'm pretty sure he's not gonna take it likely.

The people who need to sack up are the Dolphins players who have not even come to the defense of Martin yet. My god... I think our team would pretty much tell Incognito to go **** himself and tell Martin to get well and that he's welcome back whenever he's ready.

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

This x 1000

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar