Dolphins pranks Martin then he leaves facility!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman, Oct 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

the words are certainly ugly but the ONLY people who understand the context are the ones in the lockeroom environment. Sure the words are violent and sure the words are racist but SOME people, though uncivilized to you, actually speak to each other this way. I don't agree with it and obviously they hurt J.Martin and they were wrong in my opinion BUT I will not sit here and say that Incognito is the epitome of EVIL , he just let his mouth go too far and the other dude was already unstable emotionally. Just an unfortunate episode to me all around and I hope that they BOTH gain healing. Why do you think that plenty of even minority players support Incognito? Simple, because people play like that all the time, maybe not you but it happens. Its unfortunate but emotional instability isn't ideal for an NFL lockeroom and I'm by no means a tough guy or bully supporter but I've grown up around guys who love each other and talk like this regularly.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yeah I cant see the fish doing anything so thats why the bungle L helped some.

reguardless Titans TCB and it dont matter either way

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Damn... he said he'd *** in his mouth? I thought it was sh*t.

That might be even worse... but now Incognito can be considered a racist, fatass homo who takes it up the butt and blows loads in dude's mouths.

Way to go, fatty.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

My friends and I say some pretty weird stuff to each other... we've never even come close to saying anything that crazy.

Why do I think players support Incognito? Because most players are f*cking retards with below 100 IQs. That's a fact. Look at the dumbasses coming to his defense. Mike Wallace - retard. Cameron Wake - retard. Pierre Garcon - retard.

Retards galore... Let's hear from smarter guys and see what they have to say.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

There is no way to defend incognito after everything he has done in the past. There were reasons he got suspended twice from Nebraska, let go from Oregon and rams. This guy is nothing more than a piece of sh** that has no respect for anyone. He will never change and he will always be remembered for being the dirtiest player in the league and now this. I hope Martin takes him to court, gets 3x his salary and comes back to a football team with a professional locker room. The dolphins locker room is falling apart day by day. I am sure other players are going to take the fall too!

6. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The problems are:
    -He has been a known ******* for atleast 10 years, this isn't just a first time slip up
    -He obviously knew Martin was a sensitive person and that he could REALLY get to him
    -Ya the ones that are supporting of/don't have a problem with him are probably the ones that haven't been attacked by him
    -Ya friends do say crazy/terrible stuff to each other in a joking manner and its understood its not malicious, these guys obviously DO NOT QUALIFY AS FRIENDS

7. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

I don't believe that's the real voicemail. Sounds like the guy is reading a Teleprompter.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Thats his voice

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Dolphins players are rallying around Richie, trashing Martin:

Omar Kelly@OmarKelly 11m
    "We're trying to clear Richie's name. He's getting a bad rep," Randy Starks said.

Omar Kelly@OmarKelly 29m
    "I don't think what happened was necessary...I don't know why he's doing this. And the only person who knows why is Jonathan Martin," Clabo

Omar Kelly@OmarKelly 40m
    "He was a quiet guy. Never said much. He was the same guy every day....Tough to see warning signs," Tannehill said of Jonathan Martin.

Omar Kelly@OmarKelly 9m
    This is odd. Last thing I ever expected was an ANGRY Dolphins locker room. Players are pissed off they are being put through this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar